Pages

maanantai 7. huhtikuuta 2014

101st Divisional Recon Platoon

Next up is a small recon platoon for the 101st. The armoured jeeps aren't exactly historical for them, but the kit isn't really designed to be built without the armour plates so I decided to use them. Plus it made the whole thing faster to paint :)

Simple paint job with a green basecoat with an airbrush followed by dark yellow highlights on the top parts of the armour plates. After that just a simple job of adding edge highlights and painting the crew. I didn't have any American decals available. Might add them at some point in the future when I manage to procure some.

I've now finished most of the bases on the brits and undercoated some of them so I'll try to get some of them painted up next.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti