Pages

keskiviikko 1. tammikuuta 2014

Happy new year!

Happy new year to all of you! Slightly more peaceful celebrations this year as I had to work on my Master's thesis and it was raining like hell so going outside wasn't really all that inviting. But on the upside I didn't have any shaky hands from a hangover so I managed to paint something today! Now I have around 140 tiny Americans with pretty much everything except their canteens and the metal parts of their rifles done. So should get around to basing tomorrow.




Also it's apparently the time for some new year's resolutions and all that other nonsense. This year I guess I'll try to make the pile of unpainted lead smaller, so I commit to buying less than I paint :) but I guess that'll be hard to do with me drooling over every cool mini in the world... Nevertheless it seems that trying is good enough, at least judging from what happens at gyms every January and then seeing how empty it is there after a few months again :)



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti