Pages

perjantai 1. helmikuuta 2013

Ensign Kennedy

1st Royal Scots are going forward nicely. When looking for ideas for a casualty base for them I stumbled upon the story of Ensign Kennedy of the 1st Royal Scots who was wounded during Waterloo and wouldn't give up the Colours despite being mortally wounded. He was carried away from the battlefield by a Sergeant and would later die of his wounds.



I knew I had to redo this scene for my casualty base. Apparently I'm not the first one with the idea though. However I've started converting the vignette from leftovers of some Perry and Victrix boxes and sculpting some from greenstuff. The basics are pretty much done now. I still need to improve the legs of poor Kennedy and work on the torso before starting to add details. Anyway here are some shots of the progress so far. Sorry for the bad photo quality as my phone doesn't handle the winter darkness that well.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti